Are you an experienced Compliance Officer looking to develop your leadership skills? Are you equipped with a keen eye for detail and a set of people skills that are second to none? Are you after a workplace that, while growing rapidly as a firm, prioritises a family-orientated culture?
We’ve teamed up with reputable independent stockbroking and investment management firm in their search for an Assistant Compliance Monitoring Manager who will oversee a small team of Compliance Officers in their Leeds office.
Alongside the Compliance Monitoring Manager and the Director of Regulation, you’ll develop a risk-based monitoring plan and ensure its completion to the pre-determined timescales. You’ll expand on your existing leadership skills, proactively encouraging your team to achieve targets set in line with FCA requirements.
You’ll bring the following to the team:
- Proven experience of Compliance within financial services and a working knowledge of FCA regulations
- An appropriate Level 3 or 4 RDR compliant qualification relating to securities (e.g., the CISI Level 4 Investment Advice Diploma), plus a degree level qualification (or equivalent)
- Experience managing or supervising a team
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Alternatively, apply now for immediate consideration.