Operations Developer Position - London
We are working with a rapidly growing fintech company who pride themselves on transforming the retirement industry. They have an award-winning in-house platform which changes the way people interact with their retirement savings. From a small start up company in 2014 to a global industry leader with over £2bn in assets in under management, they have succeeded their growth expectations year on year.
The scope of this position will be centred on identifying, assessing and resolving issues and identifying opportunities that will impact the operating efficiency of the platform the successful candidate will be required to execute small scale local initiatives and support functional workstreams to deliver improvements, and through education showcase the platform, comparing traditional models and sharing best practices to enhance the use experience and operating efficiency.
What we are looking for?
- Candidates with strong knowledge of DC pensions regulatory obligations
- Candidates with background in operations
- Good analysis and problem solving skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to develop good working relationships, both internally and externally
- Compeititive salary
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays. One extra day holiday after two years and then up to 30 days each year after
- 5% pension contribution
- Health Insurance
- Death in Servide 4 x Base salary
- season ticket loans