Senior Flexible Benefits Administrator
We are working alongside one of the most well-respected consultancies in the market on a Senior Flexible Benefits Administrator Postion. This position offers the opportunity to make a step up in you're career and join a company with connections across the globe.
- Effectively administering all aspects of the flexible benefits plans in respect of multiple clients in accordance with company and governance standards and procedures via telephone helplines and mailboxes. This involves regular day to day contact with employees, providers, payroll & HR personnel.
- Where the case, administering our clients’ flexible benefits schemes, including production of monthly payroll/provider reports, data analysis and files submission to relevant 3rd parties. Also, completion of client demographic data imports and data processing of new joiners and leavers information.
- Attending client meetings, as required.
- Assisting daily with pensions queries from members, clients and providers via telephone helplines and mailboxes. This includes, answering basic pensions queries and referring more complex queries as required.
- Assisting with DC & Wealth tasks as required, such as uploading pensions contributions, joiners and leavers to a number of provider platforms ensuring that this is completed within legal timeframes.
- Supporting various teams across the business as needed with portal uploads, sending draft emails and general admin work.
- Working closely with the benefits teams in Iasi who administer many of our client’s mailboxes and cyclical tasks.
- Preparing statistics and ad-hoc reports as required.
- Assisting with additional project work when required e.g. manual testing for schemes renewal.
- Understanding of Data Protection compliance.
- Organizing and allocating tasks for the team and monitoring tasks completion.
- Assisting the team with goal planning and completion throughout the year.
- Reviewing team productivity and quality of work.
- Knowledge, Skills and Experience within Employee Benefits
- Key Behavioral competencies
- Able to work to deadlines
- Customer service focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Willing to learn new processes
- Focused on own development
- Business and client focused
- Effective planning and organizational skills
- Partnership and teamwork capabilities
- Basic technical knowledge
- Proactive approach
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent employee benefits Good pension contribution
- Good Pension contribution