Senior Share Plan Implementation Analyst
We currently have opportunity for a Share Plan Analyst to join a team of 6 within the Share Plan Implementation team.
As the SharePlan Implementation Analyst, you will be working very closely with the implementation, development, client executive, business solution, and delivery teams to ensure high-quality implementation of various Share Plan projects across a portfolio of clients.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Implement both all-employee and executive share schemes on Buck’s proprietary systems;
- Undertake implementation testing and peer review;
- Liaise with key internal business contacts including Project Managers and Consultants;
- Liaise with 3rd party external software providers;
- Maintain and update implementation process documentation;
- Undertake and take responsibility for completion of assigned work in a timely and accurate manner;
- Maintain and log accurate time recording for all work complete;
- Carry out such other duties as may be agreed from time to time;
- Continually look to improve efficiency and productivity;
- Ensure that processes are kept up to date and followed throughout.
Required Skills & Experience
- Good experience working in Shareplan operations;
- Advanced knowledge of pl/sql;
- Understanding of dimensional data modelling;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office / O365 (esp. Word, Excel & Visio including knowledge of Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP and Advance Formula’s);
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- A proactive and methodical thinker who works well under pressure;
- Attention to detail is essential, along with strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication skills are essential, both verbal and written;
- Knowledge of employee share plans is an advantage;
- Crystal Reports knowledge would be beneficial;
- Flexible and willing to assume additional responsibilities.
To find out a little more, apply below.