Senior Share Plan Administrator - Bristol/London
We are working alongside one of the market leading pension consultancies in the UK on 2 x Senior Share Plan Administrator positions. This opportunity is based in Bristol & London.
This role entails working with a tight knit team of experienced Share Plan administrators to work within part of their Employee Equity Operations team. As a senior administrator you will assist with the day to day administration and maintenance of client employee share plans. This is an excellent opportunity for career growth as it will enable you to build on your existing skills within investments.
Day to day Responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of clients, administering employee share plans within agreed framework.
- Taking ownership of the day to day delivery of one or more clients, ensuring all tasks are completed in a timely manner and to a high standard and accuracy.
- Arranging share sales and exercises on behalf of the underlying plan participants.
- Arranging transfer of shares from Trust account to plan participants’ personal dealing accounts.
- Arranging purchase of shares according to client share purchase timetable.
- Processing Dividend’s, and arranging payment to plan participants.
- Reconciliation of trust assets.
- Supporting the development and implementation teams with client change requests, internal projects, and new client implementations, including User Acceptance Testing.
- Organize, develop and maintain procedural and process documentation related to client companies’ program(s) to ensure accurate transaction processing and minimize risk.
- Assist in identifying new system tools and enhancements to existing systems.
- Implement projects to enhance business operations.
What we are looking for?
- Ideally candidates with 4-6 years experience
- Candidates with proven experience in Share Plan Administration with a strong interest in financial services, shares or Investments
- Excellent Excel Skills
- Share plan system experience is required.
What's in it for you?
- Compeitive Salary
- 25 days Annual leave
- Private Medical cover
- Excellent DC Pension Contribution