SIPP & SSAS Administrator – Birmingham
We are currently recruiting for an experienced SIPP & SSAS Administrator based in Birmingham. The position will require home-working initially, to then return to office upon re-opening.
The role purpose will be to process all aspect of bespoke SIPP and SSAS administration, in a professional and team orientated manner. We are looking for candidates with strong pension administration experience, ideally having experience working within an independent trustee or investment management environment.
This position comes with a competitive salary and benefits package is offered along with potential progression opportunity, support and further training.
- Assisting the team in providing a quality and efficient service to all clients when processing new business and ongoing servicing
- Inputting client data into SIPP~Pro or SSAS~Pro when setting up new plans or schemes and maintaining the data throughout the lifetime of the lifecycle
- Crystallising of pension benefits and making pension commencement lump sum and/or income payments
- Ability to apply the correct tax code to income payments made
- Recognising the various transitional protections that can apply to a plan and ensuring that the correct LTA is applied
- Creation of contributions within SIPP~Pro or SSAS~Pro and issuing CPCs when cleared
- Processing paperwork in relation to transfers in from both defined benefit and money purchase schemes and applying in-specie transfers-in
- Utilising relationships with inter-company and external professional connections, including accountants and financial advisers
- Liaising with regulators bodies where required, such as HMRC and The Pensions Regulator