If so, I’m looking for a Regional Business Consultant experienced in working with Financial Advisers and Mortgage Advisers who wants to move away from the ‘traditional’ perception of financial services and join a team whose growth isn’t slowing down any time soon!
In this role, you can expect your duties to be diverse and no two days to ever be the same. However, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a proactive ‘relationship-builder’, supporting firms at both a general and specialist level and encouraging continuous adherence to their individual business plan.
- Combatting the issues that your partners face and identifying opportunities within their business plan.
- Ensuring partners have a holistic understanding of the needs of their clients and encouraging continued exploration of their client interactions and business model.
- Stepping into the role of a local representative of the network and developing a complete understanding of their products and services. Acting as the principal point of contact between the network and its partners.
- Enabling access to high-quality training and development.
- Championing best practice in all aspects of business operation and process.
- Significant experience in a business development role within financial services, working primarily with B2B/intermediary relationships.
- An understanding of adviser business processes and the benefits that varying business models, product propositions and operating models have on a business and its clients.
- Good working knowledge surrounding financial services distribution, the issues are faced as a financial adviser, key legislation and framework, and commercial models.
- A solid grasp of investment, protection, mortgage and pension products.
- A pragmatic, professional and calm approach, and a good eye for opportunities to grow and progress. Advanced skills in presentation-giving and training.
- A customer-orientated focus and the ability to put actions into perspective and determine their value.
Alternatively, apply now for immediate consideration.