This is your chance to lead and mentor an incredibly talented team, but also help shape the growth of a market-leading firm as the UK and Europe emerges from these uncertain times.
I’m looking for a Senior Paraplanner with a minimum of three years’ experience, who wants to make a real difference within a firm whose growth shows no sign of slowing down!
While no two days will ever be the same, your typical responsibilities will include:
- Preparing suitability letters to be presented to clients and carrying out required research on suitable funds.
- Providing technical support and working closely alongside multiple Wealth Advisors as part of a pooled paraplanning team, to ensure that tasks are carried out in an accurate and efficient manner that aligns well with the client’s requirements.
- Ensuring accurate documentation of client records on Intelligent Office and Avaloq.
- Acting as the link between Back Office and client-facing roles to optimise the client experience.
- Providing holistic support throughout the business, rather than just within the immediate team.
- Deputising to the Head of Paraplanning and stepping in to manage paraplanning workflows in their absence.
- Mentoring and supporting new Paraplanners and Wealth Advisors.
If you’re still reading, here’s what you’ll be bringing to the table:
- Minimum level 4 financial planning qualification with evidence of progress towards Level 6.
- An in-depth understanding of FCA guidelines and financial products.
- Substantial experience within Wealth Management or a similar position within the Financial Services sector.
- Confidence working in a leadership position.
- Experience working with Intelligent Office, Voyant or CashCalc.
If this sounds like you or you’re just intrigued to find out more, please get in touch to find out more or, apply now for immediate consideration.