Senior Actuary - Reinsurance Pricing
Salary: Up to £180,000 + package
Are you a qualified actuary with strong knowledge and experience in reinsurance pricing? Are you looking for that next step in your career to challenge yourself and step out of your comfort zone? Do you enjoy building relationships and leading on a range of projects?
Assuming the answer to these three questions is 'Yes', this could be the right role for you. You will be joining a well-known brand with a great reputation as a leader in the market and one that is growing.
In this role, you will be the lead on both internal and external projects, manage relationships of various stakeholders, be involved in reinsurance transactions, lead advisory work focused on a number of areas, and develop a knowledge of key risks.
What you will need:
- To be a qualified actuary or nearly-qualified proven experience
- To have had exposure to reinsurance pricing and a good understanding of reinsurance
- Strong communication and the ability to build relationships easily
- Commercial awareness and to be comfortable dealing with different stakeholders
- Experience of delivering projects to a high standard
- Some experience of reserving and capital as well pricing is desirable.
If this sounds like the role for you and you match the above profile then please apply now for immediate consideration or send your up-to-date CV/any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org