Actuarial Manager, Non-Life - Consultancy (Not Big-4)
Salary: Up to £85,000 + package
Location: Flexible (option of remote working)
Are you a newly/nearly qualified actuary or a couple of years post-qualified with proven GI experience? Are you a good communicator with the ability to think outside the box to deliver the best solutions? Do you pride yourself on having great attention-to-detail and a proactive approach to your work?
If so, then please get in touch now for a confidential discussion.
This opportunity at a consultancy will provide you will the broad exposure to a range of projects across the Non-Life market, including: IFRS17, M&A Transactions, Capital Modelling, Reserving etc.
The right person for this role will be:
- A qualified actuary or have just a few exams to go
- Experienced within GI either from consultancy or an insurer/re-insurer
- Comfortable with project management
- Able to confidently work to tight deadlines and meet expectations
- Used to dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Motivated to build client relationships and contribute to business development
Apply now for immediate consideration or please send your CV/any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org