Salary: Up to c.£90,000 + package
Do you have a Master's degree or PhD in a natural science? Are you someone with experience or a keen interest in climate change strategy? Do you have experience of machine learning and CAT modelling, and would like to utilise your skills in a commercial setting?
This is a great opportunity for an individual with a strong academic background and proven industry experience within insurance (CAT Risk) to apply their knowledge to a client-facing role. You will be joining a team of talented and well-regarded individuals in the field and become a part of an organisation with an impressive reputations.
What do you need for this role?
- Climate/climate change focus
- Experience in climate change strategy
- Some proven insurance or CAT experience is required
- Natural science background
- Machine learning experience/knowledge
- Good academic background – PhD or Master's
- Minimum of 2 years' industry experience
- Good communication skills and an ability to present to different stakeholders
- Experience of leading projects and an analytical approach to problem-solving
If this sounds like the role for you and you match the above profile then please apply now for immediate consideration or send your up-to-date CV/any queries to email@example.com