Actuarial Analyst - Reinsurance Pricing
Up to £55,000 + package
Are you an aspiring GI actuary with the ambition to join a well-known brand? Are you looking for that next move in your career to broaden your experience and challenge yourself? Do you have the skills to confidently analyse data and communicate with clients?
This is a great opportunity for someone early in their career (at least 18 months of GI experience) to step out of their comfort zone by becoming a part of a relatively small team where you will get exposure to a range of projects and clients, and various classes of business (e.g. casualty, professional, cyber, etc.). The organisation is a leader in the market and going in the right direction after an extremely successful year despite the pandemic.
The right person for this role will be:
- Progressing well with the actuarial exams
- Confident and proactive in their approach to work (i.e. building relationships and presenting)
- A graduate with a strong academic background (e.g. Mathematics or Finance)
- Able to perform under pressure and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledgeable of actuarial software packages and basic programming
- From a GI background with experience of pricing.
If this sounds like the role for you and you match the above profile then please apply now for immediate consideration or send your up-to-date CV/any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org