Qualified Actuaries looking to move into BPA
An opportunity to join my Pensions client within the BPA Operations team responsible for the seamless implementation of new BPA deals is now live.
The team is supported by an actuarial division which provides technical support to both Operations and wider BPA team.
- Review the calculations of final premiums ensuring consistency with the terms of the BPA deal and any contractual requirements. Assist the senior actuaries in their sign-off duties
- Review and sign off valuations of buy-in contracts for trustee and corporate accounting disclosures purposes
- Liaising with auditors and answering any technical queries raised
- The calculation and review of ongoing administration factors to ensure consistency with current market conditions and current pricing terms. The calculation and review of ad hoc actuarial factors
- Reviewing the calculation of transfer values referred to the actuarial team for review and the ongoing development and maintenance of transfer value calculation processes and systems
- Answering technical queries from the Operations and Administration teams
- Attendance at trustee meetings as a technical expert supporting the client relationship manager
For this role you must be a Qualified Actuary, have UK DB Pension scheme experience with the ability to get too the Norwich office once a week (You can be based remotely from anywhere within the UK)
As we all know, roles fully focused within BPA are few and far between so apply below for more info.