Day Rate: Up to £1000/day
This opportunity is with one of the world's largest and most successful global re-insurers with a passion for rapid innovation, creativity and a strong belief in having an entrepreneurial culture. You will be working closely with the Group Risk function on a high profile project over an initial 6 month period. This focuses on a climate stress test of the largest banks and insurers to evaluate their resilience to the different risks associated with the climate.
- Work closely with the PRA and Lloyd's to gain an understanding of the requirements and define the syndicate engagement with the market.
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders and different business users across the group to deliver the submission.
- Contribute to other climate initiatives where appropriate
You will need:
- To have solid experience within the London market, either from an Actuarial, Exposure Management, Cat Modelling or Risk Management background.
- To be confident working with different stakeholders and collaboratively across the business
- To deliver on a tight schedule to meet the deadline for submission
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to lead a project.
- To be available as soon as possible.
- Data/programming skills would be an advantage (e.g. SQL)
Apply now for immediate consideration or send your CV/any queries to email@example.com
Up to £1000/day
Contact Name |Tom Craske
CONTACT US 0113 274 3000
After Tom graduated from the University of Portsmouth in 2016 with a first class in psychology, he started a career in HR. He then swiftly moved into the company’s internal recruitment team. Tom has recently returned to the UK after travelling and working abroad for 18 months. He enjoys building relationships with people and he wants to develop this further whilst working at BWD. Outside of work, Tom spends his time going to the gym, playing sports, and getting through the endless number of documentaries on Netflix.