Do you want to play a key part in supporting a number of management and business development activities? Would you like to work in an exciting and dynamic area of the leading pensions consultancy in the UK?
Well if you do, have a read below...
This position combines two roles: PA & Business Analyst
You'll report directly to the Head of the team, ensuring that you support across a variety of areas within the business. Ideally you'll have prior experience working within a business support role in the financial services sector, experience of the Pensions sector is definitely preferred as is a background of supporting at an Executive level. Naturally your attention to detail will be top notch and you will be able to analyse data and develop presentations based on that.
What should you bring to the table?
- Prior experience within a business support-type role, Personal Assistant, Business Analyst etc.
- Advanced operating level on Microsoft Office, mainly Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- High level of accuracy & attention to detail
- Great worth ethic & the "want" to succeed
- Competitive basic salary
- Participation in a discretionary bonus scheme
- Core benefits, to include: Pension Plan, Life Assurance, 25 days holiday per year and access to a suite of voluntary benefits
If you're interested in this position, click apply and a member of the Pension & Investment team will contact you to discuss your application further.