As a Sales Analyst, you will assist distribution to reach as many customers as possible across our full suite of Individual Protection products and be the first analyst in our business to shape and support MI requirements that help with this firms ambitious growth plans. You will design and deliver an appropriate suite of reporting to all stakeholders and generate insight that supports decision-making at an executive level and enable action across the business.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key
- Provide detailed trend analysis and recommendations.
- Identify root causes of trends and seek to consistently improve quality of output
- Macro-economic outlook - understanding impacts of environment on business
- Support the migration of manual reporting into automated environments (PowerBI) to improve efficiency and
- Use mathematical models to predict the outcomes of changes in the business model which could impact
- Performance Reporting
- Responsibility for bonus models and incentive structures (internal teams)
- Target setting
- Lapse analysis
- Broker incentive structures
- Updating and distributing existing reports
- Identifying anomalies and data issues and developing solutions to improve overall reporting.
- Project Manage key Ml developments across the business.
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Educated to degree level in relevant subject (computing/ programming/ mathematics/ statistics)
- Strong knowledge and experience of using PowerBI
- Advanced experience of data analysis and report building in
- Understanding of relational database architecture and querying
- A high degree of self-motivation and the ability to work flexibly within tight deadlines with demanding stakeholders. - Demonstrating effective time management and prioritisation skills
- High level of attention to detail ensuring all data is correct whilst conducting or reviewing analysis/ reports.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- People management experience
- Experience migrating manual reports into PowerBI
- Experience of working within/to support a distribution
- Understanding of the Financial Services environment or a regulated
- SQL knowledge