Job Title: Reinsurance Pricing Actuary
Salary: Up to £140,000 + significant benefits
If you're a qualified actuary with a strong background in general insurance then please keep reading...
This opportunity will appeal to those with experience in pricing (preferably reinsurance) and a desire to get involved in a range of interesting projects. The role will be challenging but rewarding, as it will provide exposure to various clients around the world across multiple lines of business, with the expectation to meet strict deadlines and deliver to a high standard.
You will be joining a brand that is known for looking after its employees and one that performed impressively over the last year despite the pandemic and continued to grow during this period. The right person for will be:
- A qualified GI actuary
- Experienced within general insurance, ideally pricing/reinsurance pricing (e.g. reinsurance treaty).
- Familiar with major classes of property and casualty insurance
- Able to communicate with different stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Able to easily build strong relationships with clients and other areas of the business
- Familiar with structuring and optimisation of reinsurance programmes
Apply now for immediate consideration or email your up-to-date CV/any queries to email@example.com