Analyst/Senior Analyst - Reserving/Reporting
Up to £75,000 + significant benefits
Are you a newly-qualified/part-qualified actuary looking for the next step in your career? Are you capable of delivering the important reporting requirements associated with PRA compliance? Do you want to join a business that actively promotes from within and has a reputation for career development?
Whether you're an aspiring actuary making their way through the exams or an actuarial student that has the relief of passing their final exam to achieve qualification, this could be the right role for you...
You will be joining a global brand that has continued to grow and recruit during the pandemic, as part of their reserving team which plays a vital part in the performance of the business. This is an opportunity that provides clear career development and the support to succeed.
The right person will have:
- Recently qualified, nearly qualified, or be part of the way through the exams
- An actuarial, financial accountant, or business analyst background with relevant experience
- Experience of general insurance (reserving), regulatory reporting, Solvency II, finance bookings or auditing
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to adapt, work under pressure, and deliver on deadlines
- Knowledge of coding languages (e.g. SAS, R, VBA etc.)
Apply now for immediate consideration or send your up-to-date CV/any queries to email@example.com