Are you an aspiring actuary with at least 12 months of experience within General Insurance? Do you have a passion for modeling and the methodology involved? Do you want to join a business that will support your learning and career development?
You will be joining a well-established insurer with a huge presence in various locations around the world and a reputation to match. The role sits within the wider Economic Capital team and provides a great opportunity to build on the skills you've acquired already in the early stages of your actuarial career.
The right person for this role will have:
- At least 12 months of general insurance experience and progressing with the actuarial exams
- An obvious willingness and ability to learn
- A keen interest in model development and the methodology associated with this.
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable with different stakeholders
- Some experience of reserving processes would be an advantage but not essential.
Apply now for immediate consideration or send your CV/any queries to email@example.com