Would you like to be responsible for what is considered the "hot topic" in the pensions sector? Are you passionate about seeing projects through from concept to completion?
BWD have recently received a mandate to recruit for a Pensions GMP Project Specialist to be based in either Essex, or Surrey with a huge amount of WFH flexibility. The firm who you'll be joining are passionate about both qality, and the stability of their service, focused on providing core service for medium sized pensinos schemes. All of their processes and procedures are centred around one thing; Delivering the highest level of service in the market.
GMP Reconcilliation | GMP Equalisation | GMP Rectification | Data Cleansing
These are the 4 main key areas where you will be busy, and within that, your responsibilities cover such things as:
- Production and issue of Trustee reports/updates - including possible presentations
- Re-tranching of benefits in order to recalculate GMPs
- Ability to communicate clearly
- End-to-end project management
To be considered for this role, the following experience is required:
- DB Pension Administration
- GMP knowledge & experience/knowledge of rectifications
- Exposure to techical issues within scheme legislations
- Maintenance of project plans/deliverables
- Literate in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
But what's in it for you?
You'll be joining a growing business whereby you can develop and progress your career within the pensions space, there is a competitive salary and benefits package on offer & you will have the opportunity to further develop your pension/GMP knowledge. In addition to this you're joining a mid-tier, focused, busy yet friendly business who are well respected within this space. If you're interested in hearing further about this opportunity, send an e-mail to Josh.Bridges@bwd-search.co.uk, or click apply to get the process started.