Are you looking for a role that gives you exposure to a wide range of Life actuarial projects?
Do you want to deliver for clients whilst developing your technical skills and knowledge?
Does the stability of a recognised brand name with a solid financial footing, appeal to you?
Working for a consultancy practice can provide you with all of these things. Based in your local consultancy office, you will be working on a number of client projects which includes: Solvency II, Finance Transformation, M&A, Capital Management, Life Reserving, Modelling, EV Reporting, Audit and IFRS17.
With established development practices in place, you will be provided with the tools needed to qualify as a Life actuary, or for those who are qualified, a career progression path is in place to develop you into more senior roles.
For those who are new to the word of consulting, you will be trained in actuarial modelling skills, building relationships, project managemen, business development, and consulting.
- Actively contribute to a wide range of client projects of a technical actuarial nature;
- Managing small to medium teams of junior actuarial trainees as part of a larger project, including performance management;
- Having extensive client contact, including dealing with queries, attending meetings with support and working on client sites;
- Contributing to business development, for example leading and assisting with client proposals
- Contributing to development of proprietary material and assisting in bringing these to market
- Good knowledge of the life industry
- The ability to apply your knowledge in practical and commercial situations;
- Experience of at least one of our key services listed above;
- Qualified actuary or making good progress towards a recognized actuarial qualification;
- Clear communication skills.
Travel will be required for client based projects. We do spend time on site with regional and international clients. We specify full mobility for our consulting roles but we make arrangements taking personal preferences into account.