0113 274 3000
4 months ago
Location : Surrey
Employer : Investment Consultancy
Salary : competiive dependant upon experience
- had enough of working in a silo , feeling unappreciated and need to expand your knowledge and job satisfaction ?
- tired of being just a number at a large Investent consultancy ?
- looking for a role where you can genuinely make a differemce, get involved in a range of activities with full support to develop ?
I am currently working with a smaller, independent, family owned consultancy who are rapdily growing their market presence and building their Investment team.
Offering genuine client focussed solutions, working with a supportive team environment, this is a great opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career and have their voice heard.
- have 2-4 years Analyst experience within an Investment Consultancy environment, working with UK Pension schemes
- are collaborative, keen to learn and have the enthusiasm to get stuck in within a succesful, growing team
- have experience of Asset and Liability modelling (use of pFaroe would be a real advantage), asset class analysis and exposure to client facing work
- would like to have the opportunity to genuinely make a difference within a smaller, friendly and supporting Investment team
Then apply for the role and we can have an informal chat.