Supporting the Financial Services Director at a global firm which generates over $5billion in revenue, you will assist in business development activities and delivering client engagements.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing the Financial Crime proposition
- Acting as a subject matter expert
- Ensuring effective management of the client engagement lifecycle
- Supporting with the production of tender documents and proposals to secure new business
- Internal audit and advisory reviews of financial crime controls including client on-boarding, transaction monitoring, SARs and appropriate management information;
- S166 financial crime reviews – leading reviews and report writing;
The team specialises in providing regulatory advice and guidance to clients within the financial services sector, supporting them to maintain compliance and manage risk in accordance with regulatory requirements.
Due to the high numbers of applicants applying for this role it won't be possible to get back to those individuals who do not meet the criteria, however we will keep your details on file for any other suitable roles.