Are you an enthusiastic and positively minded Risk and Oversight Analyst?
If so, I am currently working on a role that would be of real interest.
Working with one of the UK's leading investment and risk management consultancies, this is an exciting opportunity offering a 12-month Fixed Term Contract based in Glasgow, this firm pride themselves on their award-winning comprehensive benefits package.
- Ensure a professional, efficient and consistent R&C service is provided in terms of delivery of Compliance and Risk Plans to the firm, and promoting best practice in R&C matters across the firm at all times, promoting a collegiate approach within R&C.
- Proactively and positively working with the business e.g. identifying pragmatic solutions to potential process changes in order to meet regulatory requirements
Qualifications and Skills:
- A degree - preferably Risk Management or Legal Risk (desirable).
- Progressed towards a recognised compliance qualification (desirable).
- A working knowledge of FCA regulations and experience of operating in a regulated environment.
Due to the high numbers of applicants applying for this role it won't be possible to get back to those individuals who do not meet the criteria, however we will keep your details on file for any other suitable roles.