If you are currently working in the Pensions actuarial sector but would like to move across into a Life office position, this could be the role for you!
Working for an established life office on pricing deals, you will use your transferable knowledge and skills to get involved with the following:
- Producing cashflow projections
- Carrying out mortality experience investigations
- Manipulating pension scheme data
- Bulk annuity modelling and pricing is an advantage
- You will take full ownership of the technical element of the pricing process
You will be:
- A part qualified actuary making good progress with exams
- Or someone who does not want to finish actuarial exams
- Have 12 months actuarial experience either in Pensions
- A strong communicator who builds relationships internally and externally
- A good communciator who can present technical information to a lay audience
This role is based in London.