One of the most well-established life offices in the UK is adding to their Pricing team, and you could be just the person to join them!
Chances are you will have started your early career in pensions, but you found yourself thinking that joining a life office sounded much more interesting.
- Modelling, analysis and pricing
- Building relationships with external clients and internal business partners – a focus on negotiation, governance, reports and problem-solving
- Supporting the reinsurance tender process and assisting with analysis of reinsurance terms
- Working with the BPA Pricing and Deal Management teams to optimise commercial outcomes
- Assisting with the technical review of legal documentation for reinsurance transactions and collateral arrangements
You will be:
- A part-qualified or nearly/newly qualified actuary, or have significant experience in a quantitative role
- Experienced in financial modelling - specific experience of modelling or pricing bulk annuity products would be phenomenal
- Degree in a quantitative field with experience of analytical tools and techniques - strong mathematical/actuarial background and Excel/VBA skills
- Commercial experience in an insurance company, consultancy or a bank
If this sounds like it could be of interest, please submit your CV and we'll get back to you!