Senior Vice President, Operational Risk & Control Events
My client a leading financial services organisation is recruiting for a Vice President within the 1st line risk function to focus on investigating Operational Risk events and what lessons can be learned.
The role which is Vice President level sits within Risk Management as the No2 to the Global Head of MI, Data and Analytics for Risk Management. It is a global role and requires a highly experienced person from Risk or Control who has dealt with risk events, deep dive investigation and applying the lessons to be learned.
Part of the role will also be supporting the Global Head and oversight of staff to provide support in the challenge ahead. This position interacts and provides reporting to extremely senior individuals in the business, therefore experience at a very senior level is necessary along with previous leadership expertise.
Finally, executive writing skills for a very senior audience are also required.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will have:
- 5 years plus of experience within financial services in the field of Risk and Control ideally with some exposure to Risk MI, Data and Analytics
- Extensive and proven track record in investigating Operational Risk events and developing remediation steps, along with lessons learned.
- Strong background in producing high quality reporting to very senior stakeholders adding insight
- Experience of working with very senior level stakeholders
- Proactive, confident communicator