Are you looking for a new position working as a Compliance Officer?
Would you describe yourself as self-motivated and someone who wants to add value?
Do you want to work for a growing business who is excited about their future?
If so, I have just the role for you.
Working for a business whose culture is centred around providing a high-quality professional service, you will join an empowered team where colleagues thrive, and recognition is given for hard work.
You will report to the Head of Risk and Audit and the key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring compliance with the requirements of the Business and relevant regulatory bodies
- Ensure that compliance documentation and procedures in respect of individual responsibilities are regularly reviewed and updated
- Conduct annual compliance reviews and provide a report to the Risk and Audit Committee and the Board. Conduct compliance audits as required.
- 5 years + experience in a similar role within a pensions or financial services environment
- Excellent knowledge of FCA regulatory requirement
- Degree Qualified (relevant professional accreditations would be advantageous)
- Experience of working with defined benefit pension schemes and investment services
- Knowledge of ISO27001, ISO9001 and Cyber Essentials Plus standards
A competitive remuneration package is on offer. The Company is committed to work life balance and the flexi working policy and opportunity for remote working enables individuals to maintain that balance.
Due to the high numbers of applicants applying for this role it won't be possible to get back to those individuals who do not meet the criteria, however we will keep your details on file for any other suitable roles.