Platform Development Consultant - Midlands
Basic up to £60,000, £85k OTE plus Pension and extensive benefits package.
One of the UK's most innovative and respected, independent investment platforms are looking too add to their highly skilled and renowned team of Regional Account Managers, covering the Midlands.
The RAM will work in tandem with the sales team to cement long standing partnerships with advisory firms who sign up to use their solution. This business operate with a very strong identity in the market and with core ethics and practices that are second to none.
They're ideally looking for experienced Platform Consultants or BDMs with strong relationship management skills and technical expertise.
- Responsible for maintaining long standing and fruitful relationships with partnered IFA firms
- Acting as a subject matter expert and trainer on all things platform and dealing with any escalations or training needs from their client firms.
- Ability to work remotely and to manage own diary
- Experience as a face to face platform consultant or intermediary sales BDM preferred
- Highly motivated and a self starter
- Technical knowledge of platform or back office solutions preferred
- Up to £60,000 pa Basic Salary
- OTE of up to £85,000 pa
- Contributory Pension
- Car Allowance
- Competitive flexible benefits package