Do you have experience implementing Regulatory Advice within Investments?
Would you describe yourself as an experienced Investment professional?
Working as a Regulatory Consultant with one of the UKs leading investment, risk management and investment consultancies, this is an exciting opportunity offering a highly competitive salary and an award-winning benefits package. You can be based in London, Birmingham, Edinburgh or Glasgow.
- Drafting regulatory advice to DB investment clients and ensuring that this is timely in terms of implementation and delivery
- Drafting templates to increase the efficiency of advice to clients
- Inputting to white papers and responding to consultations on regulation
Qualifications and Skills:
- Likely to be FFA/FIA or CFA qualified/part qualified - authorised to give investment advice via another qualification or experience
- Performing a similar role in an investment environment
- A strong understanding of the legislative framework for UK pension schemes
Due to the high numbers of applicants applying for this role it won't be possible to get back to those individuals who do not meet the criteria, however we will keep your details on file for any other suitable roles.