Regulatory Reporting Director, Manchester
£85,000 - £95,000 + bonus & benefits
Do you have experience within Regulatory Reporting at a Senior Manager of Director level? Would you like to change your role and work for a well-regarded international financial services business, which gives you a platform to develop your skills and challenge yourself in a collaborative environment?
Your new role would be a challenging permanent opening as Regulatory Reporting Director based in Manchester.
You will play an important role in having accountability for regulatory, liquidity or statistical reporting including the related interpretations, issues and deadlines. You will have input on internal committees and project groups, in addition will interact on a regular basis with external parties such as regulators, auditors, industry associations and internal parties such as treasury, compliance and risk departments and some front-line regulator liaison.
In order to qualify for this excellent opportunity, you will be a qualified accountant with Regulatory Reporting experience either within a Big 4 firm or financial services business. Other requirements include:
- Qualified Accountant
- Pro-active, robust person who is used to driving change
- Significant Regulatory reporting experience
- Number of years’ experience working in / with a financial services business
- Previous management and leadership would be ideal
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Accustomed to performing under pressure and meeting deadlines