£52,000 - £60,000 + bonus & bens
Based in Manchester, my client is a successful and growing international organisation looking for a Credit Risk, Recovery & Planning Analyst to develop and continuously improve financial and recovery planning within the company globally.
This role involves a hybrid mix of duties covering working with many senior stakeholder across many areas of the business, looking at financial statements, producing presentation and reports on finding and operating in a project like environment with days being very varied.
- Analyse the financial statements of the firm's entities, core businesses and critical operations
- Identify and analyse operational and financial dependencies
- Consider barriers to resolvability
- Extracting and manipulating data
- Evaluate potential recovery and resolution actions
- Assist in drafting, editing and compilation of various documents
- Conduct meetings and calls with business heads and senior stakeholders
- Project manage and lead work streams
This role would be suited to someone coming from a variety of backgrounds but corporate finance, corporate credit analysis and insolvency professionals normally have relevant transferable skills for the role.
- Degree educated essential
- 6 years + relevant career history from either corporate credit / insolvency / banking or regulatory role / management consulting background
- Understand balance sheets and income statements and had experience analysing them.
- Experience of working with and manipulating large amounts of information
- Intermediate level of ability using the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to draft complex documents / Reports
- Prior project experience
- Demonstrated presentation skills
- Experience in conducting structure conference calls
- Experience in business process modelling an advantage
- Qualified Accountant would be preferable but not essential