If so, I am working on a role that will be of interest.
Strategically supporting the Director of Investment Management in first line supervision requirements and assisting on projects including Risk Monitoring Plans; you will develop, oversee and contribute to the execution of the Portfolio Risk Monitoring Plan.
- File reviews and monitoring performance
- Asset allocation and investment selection
- Acting as the subject matter expert on all key Portfolio Risk metrics and practices
- Managing a small team of T&C Officers, ensuring tasks are completed in accordance with the Training & Competence scheme
Qualifications and Skills:
- The role requires an appropriate RDR compliant qualification relating to securities such as the CISI level 4 Investment Advice Diploma or equivalent qualification.
Due to the high numbers of applicants applying for this role it won't be possible to get back to those individuals who do not meet the criteria, however we will keep your details on file for any other suitable roles.