The successful candidate will be joining a Global Financial Services organisation in an entry level HR Administrator role for a 6 month contract, paying £13.37 per hour.
Essential Skills and Education:
- Secondary education (high school diploma or equivalent)
- Up to 2 years’ experience in a customer contact centre or a customer service position or administration background
- Ability maintain a high level of accuracy whilst working towards tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Serving as the front line for HR related client support, Interacts with clients via telephone or email for intake of client inquiries and requests
- Performing a range of entry level customer service representative assignments
- Utilising a knowledge management tool to respond to routine HR policy, procedure and process inquiries in support of HR clients; employees, managers and candidates
- Documents all client interactions, requests, resolution and action taken within the HR case management application.
- Triage of inquiries and requests to experienced & advanced level representatives