Do you have experience in programme management? Does your existing role have little or no career progression? Are you ready for a new challenge?
If the answer is yes to at least one of the above, then would you like to work for a well-regarded, profitable global Financial Services organisation, which gives you a platform to develop your skills and challenge yourself in a collaborative environment?
As a Programme Manager, you will be providing leadership on regulatory projects, utilising all your skillsets. Based in City of Manchester, paying between £71,000 to £75,000.
You would be required to undertake the following:
- Elicit, challenge, and prioritise business requirements; translating these into functional design and use case models
- Develop project scope, objectives, constraints and assumptions for large and complex multi-year programs
- Analyse and design explicit sets of disciplined actions seeking out the optimum value for both initial and long-term investments
- Evaluate proposed products and services offerings, operational improvements, and emerging technologies for impact and leverage across the business area
- Lead the training of users on new or enhanced applications and or systems of high complexity
- Manage vendor and client relation to ensure that service expectations are developed and met
- Extensive experience of large-scale complex programme management within Financial Services (minimum of 10 years)
- Degree qualified
- Ideally further professional development such as Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or Prince2 certification
- Stable career history