Do you want to be valued as an individual and realise your aspirations?
Do you want to work for a profitable, dynamic and forward-thinking firm with a reputation for quality?
If you’ve answered yes to these questions, I have an exclusive opportunity for an Assistant Manager in a Financial Services Advisory Team, that will be of real interest. Working for one of the UK’s largest accountancy and business advisory firms in their new Leeds office, this is a brilliant opportunity to join one of the industry’s leading Financial Services Consultancies.
- Creating, managing and delivering internal audit reviews and regulatory assurance reviews and making value-add recommendations to senior management
- Supporting Senior Management to develop and deliver the annual internal audit plan
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of 3 years of internal audit or regulatory assurance experience
- Recognised accountancy or internal audit professional qualifications and/or memberships i.e. ICAEW, CIMA, CIIA, ACCA etc - Preferred but not essential
- In depth knowledge of Financial Services – Ideally you would have done internal audit within financial services, but this is not essential.
Due to the high numbers of applicants applying for this role it won't be possible to get back to those individuals who do not meet the criteria, however we will keep your details on file for any other suitable roles.