The successful candidate will be joining a global Financial Services organisation.
Essential Skills required:
- Good standard of education, especially English Excellent client service.
- Ability to remain calm and efficient in a busy office environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Strong desire for excellence with a conscientious approach
- A Team Player with a can do attitude.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise in a pressurised environment.
- Using Microsoft packages to undergo data entry tasks
- Photocopying and printing documentation
- Creating and maintaining filing and other office systems
- Adhoc administrative duties