Change Consultant – People Policy Lead
12 Fixed Term Contract
I have great opportunity working for a financial services client in Leeds.
My client is looking to appoint a Change Consultant who has significant expertise in People Policy and Human Resources.
Role accountabilities include:
- Lead on the development and implementation of best practice people policies and supporting processes.
- Consult with key stakeholders on the development of HR policy and principles, role modelling collaborative working with People centres of excellence and other areas of the business.
- Actively engage people leaders in policy and process improvement.
- Utilise data, MI and insights to make recommendations for changes to policy, supporting processes and to close people leader capability gaps.
- Assess and manage the people impact of a changing regulatory environment as it relates to people policies.
- Working directly with a HRBP or a COE senior manager, work flexibly across a range of different change and BAU programmes as required, using a broad range of generalist and specialist HR skills to implement a robust change plan.
- Develop strong working relationships with business leaders establishing credibility quickly and gaining a reputation as a trusted advisor with sound working knowledge of the people policy, organisational and external change context.
- Lead and coordinate campaigns relating to the effective landing and embedding of policy related change ensuring it contributes effectively to the ER environment and desired Group culture.
- Manage PIR activity as required to ensure that both successes and opportunities are captured in an honest way that reflects the success of the project to gain greater consistency and engagement of future programmes
To find out more about this opportunity contact firstname.lastname@example.org