If you are a Glasgow based Business Analyst and disillusioned with the contract market because of IR35 and are looking for your next assignment then please get in touch ASAP.
I have a fantastic 12 month opportunity working for one of my Financial Services clients in Glasgow.
In order to qualify for this role you will need to have the following pre-requisite skills:
- Knowledge of Lean Sixth Sigma or Continuous Improvement methodologies
- Experience of Agile-Scrum development principles
- Strong experience of identifying and delivering improvements within a change environment
- Experience of delivering large scale change within Financial Services
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to balance attention to detail and the bigger picture
- Developing solutions to support a digital transformation project including design and implementation
- Working with stakeholders and suppliers across multiple locations in order to scope out the key deliverables
- Capture specified requirements and acceptance criteria
- Mapping business processes
- Facilitate Solution Discover workshops
- Maintenance of a traceability matrix