Business Development Manager – Pensions & Bonds - Scotland and North East
£50,000 Basic Salary, £85k OTE plus Car Allowance, Pension and Flexible Benefits.
A true market leader in the Pensions and Offshore Bonds market are looking to bolster their ranks in their IFA Sales team.
The role will involve managing relationships with your own panel of IFA firms throughout Scotland and North East England to promote their leading product suite (including bonds and pensions) and explore opportunities for new business and growth within your geographical region.
- Responsible for promoting the company’s products to financial planners in order to achieve set targets
- Gain commitment from business owners and actively network with new and existing clients
- Ability to work remotely and to manage own diary
- Experience as a face to face intermediary sales BDM preferred
- Highly motivated and a self starter
- Existing business relationships with intermediaries/IFAs in the Scotland region
- Up to £50,000 pa Basic Salary
- OTE of up to £85,000 pa
- Contributory Pension
- Car Allowance
- Competitive flexible benefits package