If you’ve answered yes to the above, there’s a good chance you’ll be interested in this Technical Manager role, working with one of the biggest pension consultancies in the UK. You’ll work hand in hand with the Operations Manager to ensure effective, efficient and quality service delivery in terms of profit, sustainability level of quality.
To be successful in this position, you’ll have in-depth knowledge of DB, DC & hybrid arrangements alongside the following traits:
- You’ll be able to demonstrate an expert knowledge of administration activities and be able to apply this knowledge to any scheme
- Demonstrable experience of leavers, retirements, deaths, transfers (in & out), processing & investment, benefit statements and increases.
- Previous management experience is necessary, ideally including performance monitoring, appraisals and recruitment.
- Either TPA pension administration experience, or strong-all round, in-house experience which isn’t purely process driven.
- Ability to present at prospect pitches and trustee meetings where necessary.
Aside from joining one of the largest pension consultancies in the UK, you’ll benefit from a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, great pension plan, flexible benefits scheme, life assurance cover and the opportunity to grow and develop upon existing knowledge with a leading firm in their market.
If you'd like to hear more, click apply.