BWD are pleased to be working with one of the most well established and well respected Wealth Management firms in Leeds, who are looking to recruit a Paraplanner, in order to enhance their growing team.
They offer a greater level of client contact, and deal with a variety of more interesting work.
This is a team of professionals who are incredibly hardworking, and are very welcoming and work incredibly well together.
On a daily basis you will be:
- Assisting the office in managing clients’ planning needs and solutions
- Developing a relationship of trust with clients
- Strengthen client relationships and keep detailed meeting notes of key issues discussed
- Responsible for the timely drafting of client advisory letters to be signed off by the relevant authorised individuals
In order to apply you will need to have:
- Worked as and have experience as a Paraplanner
- Hold the Level 4 diploma or be working towards it
- Although highly experienced Paraplanners with no qualifications will also be considered
This is a fantastic opportunity with a quality firm, please call Helen Spriggs on 0113 4260775