BWD are pleased to be working in partnership with a successful national IFA firm, who are looking to recruit a Paraplanner for their Guildford office.
- Are you a Paraplanner looking for a succession plan for the future?
- Are you looking for a role where you can be more client facing, and have a greater level of client ownership?
- Would you like a greater level of autonomy and the chance to put your own stamp on things?
On a daily basis you will work alongside and support the Principal Financial Consultants.
Take full responsibility for research, preparation and implementation of advice and recommendations, including cash flow and retirement forecasts and ongoing review of client affairs
Ensure completeness of client file/data gathering
Confirm risk profile, capacity for loss and knowledge and experience is determined and update
Attend client meetings, if required
Identify and obtain information necessary to compile clients’ recommendations
Assisting consultants in identifying areas for planning
Carry out technical calculations
In order to apply you will need to be:
- 3 years+ experience as a Paraplanner
- Fully Level 4 Diploma qualified and ideally working towards Chartered
- Experienced in dealing with HNW client cases
For further details, please do not hesitate to contact me on 0113 426 0781