£30000 - £50000 per annum
0113 274 3000
5 months ago
• Are you a Paraplanner looking for a succession plan for the future?
• Are you looking for a role where you can be more client facing, and have a greater level of client ownership?
• Would you like a greater level of autonomy and the chance to put your own stamp on things?
Then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
On a daily basis you will work alongside and support the Financial Advisers.
Take full responsibility for research, preparation and implementation of advice and recommendations, including cash flow and retirement forecasts and ongoing review of client affairs
Ensure completeness of client file/data gathering
Confirm risk profile, capacity for loss and knowledge and experience is determined and update
Attend client meetings, if required
Identify and obtain information necessary to compile clients’ recommendations
Assisting Financial Adviser identifying areas for planning
Carry out technical calculations
In order to apply you will need to be:
• 3 years+ experience as a Paraplanner
• Fully Level 4 Diploma qualified and ideally working towards Chartered
• Happy to provide meeting support when required
For further details, please do not hesitate to contact me on 0113 426 0781