An interesting opportunity has arisen in the Actuarial Reporting team of an established life office, and it could be just the thing for you.
You may be currently working for a life office, or living life in a consultancy, but if you're looking for progression and exposure to new ways of working, this one could be for you.
You will be a recently FIA qualified actuary with some reporting experience, and ideally have had exposure to IFRS17 and Solvency II reporting.
Why does this interest you?
- Join a leading, industry recognised life office, known for its excellent reputation and looking after employees
- Exposure to new ways of working and seeing projects through to completion
- Develop your technical skills with experienced mentors
- An ability to balance commerciality and attention to detail
- Understand how the commercial and regulatory environment impacts the company’s solvency position