Benefits include: Pension, Holidays, Bonus.
BWD are pleased to be working in partnership with a successful and highly respected IFA firm in the Edinburgh area, who are looking to recruit a Technical Paraplanner.
- Are you a Paraplanner looking for a succession plan for the future?
- Are you looking for a role where you can be more client facing, and have a greater level of client ownership?
- Would you like a greater level of autonomy and the chance to put your own stamp on things?
On a daily basis you will work alongside and support the Financial Adviser.
Take full responsibility for research, preparation and implementation of advice and recommendations, including cashflow and retirement forecasts and ongoing review of client affairs
Ensure completeness of client file/data gathering
Confirm risk profile, capacity for loss and knowledge and experience is determined and update
Attend client meetings, if required
Identify and obtain information necessary to compile clients’ recommendations
Assisting Financial Adviser identifying areas for planning
Carry out technical calculations
In order to apply you will need to be:
- An experienced Paraplanner highly adept in suitability reports and research
- Fully Level 4 Diploma qualified and ideally working towards Chartered
- Happy to provide one to one support to a Financial Adviser and have client contact
There is an excellent salary on offer dependent upon experience, as well as a whole host of other benefits including:
In order to apply or make enquiries please do not hesitate to contact me on 0113 4260775