If you're not quite sure which route you want to go down and have as your main focus (e.g. pricing, modelling etc)., then this could be the role for you.
It's a little bit of everything - from building models, to producing pricing, getting involved with wider commercial aspects of the business, collaborating with other teams and producing management information.
There's a lot to do, and a lot to get stuck into.
This is one for you if you're not quite sure what you want to focus on, but you want to gain exposure to a whole range of possibilities.
You will need to be:
- a newly or nearly qualified actuary
- Microsoft Office experience - advanced Excel 2013
- SQL - Writing and editing queries to extract data e.g. using SQL Server Management Studio
- life or health insurance experience
- software knowledge: Python or R (or similar)