It can be even more difficult if you're not based in London.
But here's one for you.
Based in the heart of the West Midlands, you will join a rotational programme for trainees which ensures you gain exposure to all areas of the actuarial function.
From Pricing to MI & Solvency Reporting, Bonuses and Capital Management, this is one for you if you're looking to develop your skills and technical experience with an established life office.
You will need to be:
- a keen problem solver and data analyser
- good at managing a variety of stakeholders
- able to translate technical actuarial jargon into layman's terms
- experienced in the Life sector
- a team leader who understands delegation