Specialist Hybrid Project Manager & Business Analyst role, Manchester
Do you have experience in Project Management and Business Analysis? Are you looking for a new challenge and progress your career?
Would you like to work for a well-respected, profitable global Financial Services organisation, which provides you with a platform to develop your skills and challenge yourself, in a collaborative environment? If so, then this role could be for you.
Based in Manchester, you would be required to undertake the following:
- Analyse, define and prioritise business requirements translating these into functional design and case models
- Define and formulate programme scope and workstream objectives
- Troubleshoot issues providing both business and technology solutions
- Assist in developing strategy and implementation plan, providing support throughout the project
- Provide recommendations addressing fundamental business objectives across global business and technology areas
- Produce process and work flow maps, providing improvements to procedures and controls
- Liaise with business and technology teams to create roadmap strategy where appropriate
- Ensure timescales are met for completing deliverables remaining within budget with minimum problems
In order to qualify for this excellent opportunity, you would need to fulfil the following:
- Degree qualified
- Project Management qualification
- Extensive experience in a project management environment – 7+ years within Financial Services
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Stable career history
If the role is of interest and you meet the criteria stipulated, please apply for the role, attaching a CV and contact number. You will be contacted, should you be a suitable fit for the brief.