Are you an experienced Pogramme Manager, with no real opportunity to progress? Are you ready for a new challenge, propelling your career to the next level? Would you like to work for a well-respected, profitable global Financial Services organisation, which provides you with a platform to develop your skills and challenge yourself, in a collaborative environment? If so, then this role could be for you.
Your new role would be based in Manchester, where you would be required to undertake the following:
- Elicit, challenge, and prioritise business requirements; translating these into functional design and use case models.
- Develop project scope, objectives, constraints and assumptions for large and complex multi-year programs.
- Analyse and design explicit sets of disciplined actions seeking out the optimum value for both initial and long-term investments.
- Evaluate proposed products and services offerings, operational improvements, and emerging technologies for impact and leverage across the business area.
- Lead the training of users on new or enhanced applications and or systems of high complexity.
- Support the testing of new or enhanced applications and/or systems that are complex in nature.
- Provide leadership on complex or multi-year projects.
In order to qualify for this excellent opportunity, you would need to fulfil the following:
- Extensive experience of large-scale complex programme management within Financial Services
- Degree qualified
- Project Management Professional (PMP)certification or Prince2 certification
- Stable career history
If the role is of interest and you meet the criteria stipulated, please apply for the role, attaching a CV and contact number. You will be contacted should you be a suitable fit for the brief.